Monday, October 4, 2010

I found myself.


It's difficult for us all to sit there and wonder how far we still have to go before we can fully understand the nature of our very own lives and if they will or won't be significant to anyone at some point in time. People never consider how many lives they may have already touched or at that very moment touching. Whether it be someone close to you, someone you don't even know, someone you would like to know, or someone you would never even notice, you do have the power to influence someone, whether you can actually see it or not.

Take for instance my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 months now, and every single day I notice something different about me, like my attitude seems more positive, my jeans are fitting better, or I just feel like I could do more things within a day, unlike the very same schedule I followed for oh so long. I've grown as a person thanks to having him around, and they aren't even that obvious of changes, but they are in fact there.

I wonder if say, 20 people read my blog or your blog every day and wondered if everything you've typed and entered was real, or if you just jot down things you think people would like to hear. Honestly? I've never felt the need to lie to anyone, especially over a blog - this is for my personal journey with Ana and everyone else who is either helping or hindering me along the way - so, why would I want to cover up the truth about my life? I wouldn't. So, starting today, I'm beginning a new kind of conceptive writing. I'll post a picture of myself on a new blog every day. The Blog will be entitled Virgin Ears - An Expression of Honesty. It seems kind of strange, but it will work for now. I'll add a link the next time I post.


I hope everyone's doing well with the adventure alongside Ana. I'm sure I would be proud of you all. Good luck girls. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment