Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And The Winner Is.


Brad.
Of course it was Brad. First off, let me just say that I have a new outlook on all things
boys. I don't look at them and wonder if I think they're cute anymore. I basically see
a boy and ask myself "Would you fuck him; yes or no?" And move forward from there.
I'm sick, apparently. I'm fat and I love sex. It's a literal obsession. Which makes me sick,
right? I thought so. I think so, still.
I don't know what's gotten into me. I actually snuck out the other night to go
off with a guy. We had sex in his car. In the backseat. While listening to that stupid
band Owl City. Talk about lame.
I don't really mind that I'm becoming a nympho. I don't actually mind
it at all whatsoever. No one at school knows. Everything thinks I'm just this
cute like Catholic girl, waiting until marriage to fuck. Oh, how wrong they are.
I coined a term recently, to describe myself: Closet Whore. Considering not many
people know about how I really am. They also don't know I'm anorexic, or maybe
that's not the right way to put it. They don't know I wrestle with Ana on a daily
basis. I'm far from being anorexic - now that is.
I've decided that, because I've become more into being naked with guys, that this
is definitely a boost in the right direction. It makes me more body conscience.
Anyways, I just felt like everyone should know - since no one else does.
Stay strong, and LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment