Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where has worrying gotten us?


I'm thinking things are starting to look up. I realized, finally, that everyone has their
bad days, and I'm no different than anyone else in that way. Things may not be great,
but at the same time, they are. I'm good with my friends. Well, one of them at least.
One of my friends has been being pretty bitchy to me lately, and I know she has a lot on
her plate, but she doesn't realize we all do. Me especially. She's not the friend I've let in
on my little issue. But, I don't think telling her would help. She thinks the world revolves
around her, and she's wrong. We're all wrong if we let that idea get to our heads.


Anyways, I hope everyone's doing okay. I'd like to hear from you. (:

1 comment:

  1. such a positive post! you're right, everyone does have their bad days. i'm sorry your friend isn't being nice to you- i hope you're able to get that worked out soon!

    ReplyDelete