Friday, April 9, 2010

I'll hate to see you go.


It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy trying to sort things out.
I guess I could explain, but it's a lot of bullshit mostly. Especially with this new guy
I've been seeing. Yeah, needless to say, as much as I love being around him and
feeling the need to be around him 24/7, things won't work out. He's going off to
college after the end of this summer, and even though he'll only be an hour away,
we both know things won't work.
I'm considering just stopping being his friend because everything is just too complex
and complicated with us. One minute he'll be calling me his "love" and the next we won't
even know what to say to each other. It's getting nerve-wracking, and I'm already
exhausted from him and it's only been a month.
I don't know what it is about him that keeps me going back to him, but apparently,
and his friend and my bestfriend both told me it's because he has "mad game" I mean,
who even believes in that shit, other than guys? Ah, I don't know. I'm trying not to
focus on it. Either way, he met another girl while at the beach this week - it's Spring
Break - and I guess he's interested in her, so I might as well just move on.
No matter how hard it's going to be for me.

On another note, I'm losing again. I've done pretty well, and I've had plenty of
inspiration - having to go to the beach and wear a bathing suit, knowing I'm not good
enough for this guy, knowing I'm not good enough for any guy at this point, the ciggs
are definitely a helper as well. I'll be down several pounds by the end of this SB. I'm
glad for it too. I'm tired of never feeling good enough.


I'll post again soon. I hope everyone's doing well. <3

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd drop a comment to let you know you aren't alone. Everyone who follows this blog and stumbles upon it reads your words and feels your pain. We have all gone through similar things and want nothing but happiness for you. You have a skill in writing that makes others feel what you are feeling. So don't get too down on yourself. I'll always be looking to read your blog.
    <3

    ReplyDelete