Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm a Wreck.


I almost hit a horse. A beautiful white horse. But I didn't even see it until my mom was yelling for me to stop the car, and even then I slowed down very carefully and finally came to a complete stop right behind the horse. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been there. I just didn't see the horse. How could I have missed such a large animal? I mean, it was right there in the middle of the road and I just completely missed it. Either way, it's a bad sign.

I ended up having to go to the doctor's office yesterday in order to get myself checked out. My doctor wants me to come off of the wellbutrin I've been on and see if it helps. I have to make a new appointment with my psychiatrist to make sure that it's okay I come off of it, but I'm sure, for everyone's safety around me and my own, he'll agree it's for the best. I've just never been so fidgety and my hands are shaking all the time now. I can't see clearly and my headaches feel as though they will never end. I'm getting upset easily again…I just don't know what more I can do. I feel as if I've gone insane.

Better news:

*My therapist is back from her maternity leave, and I have an appointment set up with her soon. Thankfully. I would have gone crazy not having someone to talk to about how ridiculous my life has been the last couple of weeks.

*Boyfriend and I are doing really well. We had our 9 months this past Sunday. Unfortunately, even though I got to spend the day with him, I hadn't been feeling well, and was a bit out of it, so he spent the day worrying about me. It was nice just to cuddle though - even if cuddling for us always leads to something more…

*I have my job back. I don't know if I mentioned not working, but I was let go. They called and offered my job back this past Friday, and I started back yesterday. It was great seeing the kids again.

*My diet seems healthier than ever. Within 3 days, I lost 4 pounds. My secret? - Honey Nut Crunch. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner. No kidding. I just eat cereal a couple times a day, and that's it. It's got so much fiber in it, the calories basically burn themselves. The only exercise I even did those 3 days was have sex…

*I'm kind of happy now.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a fantastic week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment