Monday, January 18, 2010

"It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all."


I partied way too much this weekend. I mean, I love it, don't get me wrong, but
still. It was a bit much. I didn't gain any weight though, so I think it was alright.
I'm starting my whole life over today, just so you know. I just need to make some
changes, not with Ana, but with the other aspects of my life. I'll need some help
though, so that means I need support.
I know we support each other with Ana, but it would mean a lot to me if everyone
would support me right now, given I'm still fighting to stay with Ana, and making
outside changes.
I'm actually about to go hang out with my friends - you know, the intellectual
ones, and I'm so looking forward to it.
Do good today, my pretties. <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm here for you babe!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i am here for you too.
    Comment me ANYTIME, and i will reply back (:
    XOXOXO
    Maloriee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here if you need someone to talk to, we all need to stick together :)
    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know exactly what u mean, i never halg out with my friends, i just would rather sit in my room alone, cuz im not comfortable around people.

    ReplyDelete