Friday, January 8, 2010

Self-Discover.


I think I'm going to embrace a new concept on life. Live it for me, and no one else. I'm sick of always wondering what other people think of me, I mean, it's my life and I should be able to live it the way I want to, right? That would be correct, as I answer my own question. I'm one of those weird girls who sits around thinking to herself everything in the world that I happen to hear talked about, and it just makes things seem more real to me. I don't get impatient with myself like I do with other people. I'm just happier knowing I know my own mind, rather than being one of those silly girls who follow someone else. I mean, seriously. Give me a freaking break, I know it's hard to do stuff by yourself sometimes, but everyone really needs to figure out who they are. Learning that the only person you can rely on, is yourself, is just about the best thing in the world to understand. I stopped relying on other people a long time ago, and for good reasons. I'm sick of everything in my life being based on what other people expect of me, rather than what I expect of myself.
On the Ana front, I'm down 2 more pounds. I need to start updating the other parts of my blog to show the loss, but I haven't had much time to do anything but a quick post. Venting, I suppose. And again, I'd like to say how much I appreciate comments. They help me out, more than anyone of you can ever know.


Stay strong ladies. <3

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You're completely right about relying on people. You really can't. I mean, it's nice to have people you think you can count on, but you are the only person you KNOW for sure will always be there.
    Great job on the weight loss, keep up the good work!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete